ICIAP 2015 is soliciting proposals for full-day (5-7 hours) and half-day (3-4 hours) tutorials to be held on 7-8 September, in conjunction with the main event. The conference will hold 4-6 one-day tutorials or a higher number if more half-day tutorials are present.
We invite you to submit tutorial proposals on any themes related to the broad set of research and application areas covered the by ICIAP conference. In particular ICIAP welcomes tutorials regarding emerging methods and techniques in the Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Image Processing fields that can have a potential use in several application fields. The courses should provide an educational understanding of the methodologies involved rather than being a description of methods/papers in the state of the art.
- Tutorial title and short abstract;
- Indication if full/half-day and tentative Syllabus with a breakdown of the topics;
- If material will be provided to the attendees before the tutorial (slides, code, etc.) and if any special requirement is necessary.
- Short bio of the presenters with affiliations and their relevant publications related to the tutorial topics;
- Motivation and expected audience of the tutorial;
- If available, prior history of this tutorial including number of attendees;
- List of previous presented tutorial on the same theme with a description of similarities and dissimilarities with respect to your proposal;
The tutorial proposals will be evaluated regarding the information provided and quality criteria related to the fit of the proposal given the conference topics, the timeliness and relevance of the topics, the experience of the presenters and the organisation of the syllabus given the time allocation (half-day/full-day).
|Tutorial proposal submission||February 16th, 2015|
|Tutorial proposal notification||March 16th, 2015|